* Join group of like-minded people focused on Mental Health, Simple Living, and Wellness. Click HERE to join the Rainy Days + Coffee Facebook Community
After I started applying the practice of being mindful in my life, my perspective on most things started to change. I was less anxious, I overanalyzed less, I cared less what people thought, I lived more in the moment, I focused less on what I lacked, and more what I had.
Practicing mindfulness helped me to live more intentionally, fully and carefree. It helped me see what truly mattered in life. It was about living.
Many of us are not really living. We’re always focused on the next step, the next goal, the next thing to check off on our list. We’re living for a special time in the future where we think everything’s going to be great.
More than half of us wake up to go to a job we don’t love, while counting down to when we get our next day off. We’re not happy with where we are. We’re stressed out, and we feel stuck.
I created this guide because I’m all too well familiar of those feelings. I didn’t want to live like that. I didn’t want to spend the best years of my life, right now, feeling unhappy at where I was at. I wanted to make the best of this moment. I wanted to live fully and carefree.
This guide is for you if:
• Your life feels unfulfilling
• You hate your job and dread going to work
• You countdown to the weekend or your next vacation
• You feel trapped where you are and daydream about being somewhere else
• You wish you could fast forward to the future where you feel successful
Living fully and carefree is free, and designed to be used in 5 days. It is my gift to you. My hope is that by the end of it, you will have an idea of the steps you need to take to live more fully and carefree.