Imagine this. It’s a Sunday morning, you wake up to the sound of rain pattering gently against the window. You slowly get out of bed, and slip on warm fuzzy socks. You brew a cup of coffee and the aroma fills up the place. What could make this even better? Soft tunes to warm up the soul.
Here is a list of songs that I listen to on my cozy days. I hope these tunes will bring you comfort and relaxation. They are my favorite and I’m happy to share them with you.
Rainy Day Playlist
- Disguise – Day Wave
- Amateur Blood – Novo Amor
- Cursive – Billie Marten
- It’s only Life – The Shins
- Sunset soon forgotten – Iron + Wine
- New Slang – The Shins
- Big Black Car – Gregory Alan Isakov
- River – Emili Sande
- Hericane – LANY
- Unknown Land – Graceful Closure
- A Comet Appears – The Shins
- Ever Since New York – Harry Styles
- Fantasy Island – The Shins
If you enjoyed this post, kindly share, comment or subscribe! Tell me what your favorite song is from the list.
Similar Post: 6 Simple Ways to practice mindfulness everyday