Hello Friends, I wanted to try something different and get a little more personal. I decided to try the blog post trend where you state facts about yourself. I’m still slowly opening up on the blog and wanted you guys to get to know me a little bit. So I will be sharing 20 facts about myself.
20 Facts about Me
1. I have a big fear of centipedes. Just the thought of them makes me cringe.
2. My day job involves working as an infant teacher which means I get to engage with infants and toddlers for most of the day and teach them about the world. I love it!
3. I named the two previous pets I owned “Buzz” after my favorite Toy Story Character
4. I absolutely love Caribbean food, and would choose to only eat that for the rest of my life.
5. I can’t fall asleep without a static sound. I always have the fan on whether it’s Summer or Winter.
6. I hate talking on the phone. It gives me anxiety.
7. My favorite comedian is Nathan Fielder.
8. I hate cooking. Not because I don’t know how, but because I don’t enjoy the process, and how time consuming it is. This is why I stick to simple and quick recipes haha.
9. My favorite band is The Shins.
10. I enjoy blogging a lot, it’s my biggest passion.
11. I started drinking coffee since I was 4, and I’ve been addicted ever since.
12. I’m really big into horror movies. I’m pretty sure I’ve watched all of Netflix’s selections.
13. I would love to travel the world. My first stop would be Japan.
14. My favorite scent is lavender. I use lavender essential oil quite regurlarly with my diffuser.
15. I don’t have any tattoos. I have a slight fear of needles.
16. I’m very observant. I can usually pick up on someone’s energy and know what kind of person they are.
17. I’ve seen Malia Obama in person. I walked past her once by Harvard University. We even made eye contact, Haha.
18. I hate all kinds of pies. Except for Chicken pot pie.
19. I don’t have a middle name. I kind of wish I did.
20. My celebrity crush is Harry Styles.
I hope this post gave you a little peek about myself. Feel free to write facts about yourself in the comments below or write a blog post and link it in the comments. Let’s get to know each other.